Learn Spanish to travel and visit these countries
Find out about the best Spanish schools in Mexico and start your journey of learning Spanish to travel to all these countries.
Learning Spanish to travel around the world is the dream of many people who have set Latin America as their next destination. You probably started watching movies with Spanish subtitles and it wasn’t enough, now you need to take Spanish courses in Mexico to live an immersive experience in the language and learn Spanish fast.
Below, we will explain where to learn Spanish for travel, why learn Spanish in Mexico City and which are the best Spanish Schools in the country.
Why learn Spanish for travel?
While English is the most widely spoken language in the world, Spanish occupies the largest territorial space on the planet. English is established as the language for international communication, but there are more Spanish-speaking countries to visit than English-speaking countries.
Certainly, you can visit any country speaking English, but learning Spanish for travel is an opportunity to get to know dozens of Latin American countries through the official language. Taking Spanish courses before your trip will prepare you to understand the country you are visiting. Some Spanish words have no English translation and these can be the key to understanding their culture and immersing yourself in the travel experience.
Learn spanish abroad in México
The decision to choose between Spanish Schools in all Spanish speaking countries can be difficult, however we will give you plenty of reasons to study Spanish in Mexico:
- The accent is easy to understand compared to other countries where the official language is Spanish.
- You can visit amazing places near our Spanish Schools in Mexico located in Riviera Maya, Mexico City and Oaxaca.
- You will live a language immersion experience in Spanish classes at Alegre Spanish Schools.
Why take Spanish classes at Alegre Spanish Schools?
The main reason to learn Spanish for travel at Alegre Spanish Schools is that we are a group of language schools of International House Mexico.
You probably recognise International House World Organization from its 160 schools in over 52 countries and remember that there is one in your city. IH Mexico is renowned for offering online English courses and preparation for the IELTS test.
Spanish Courses in Mexico
The international programme of our Spanish courses in Mexico welcomes people from all over the world who want to increase their language skills through Spanish courses. In addition, our educational offer has the following advantages.
- Choose to study Spanish in Mexico City, Cancun or Oaxaca.
- You can learn Spanish to travel with adults who are at the same level as you.
- Our Spanish Schools in Mexico are located in safe tourist locations where you can explore and get to know the culture of the country.
- Our intensive Spanish course is based on learning Spanish for travel through real life situations.
- Complement your preparation with special Spanish classes at IH Riviera Maya where you can practice the language by doing activities such as cooking Mexican dishes, snorkelling or dancing to Latin music.
Which countries can you visit after taking Spanish courses?
Learning Spanish for travel in Mexico is only the beginning of the linguistic journey, as Spanish is the main language in more than 20 countries. Therefore, travel enthusiasts who take Spanish courses open up a world of possibilities to meet new people and cultures.
From Mexico to Argentina (with the exception of Brazil) there are thousands of places you can explore and continue to learn along the way.
How to choose your next destination after taking Spanish courses in Mexico? According to your language goals, we recommend you to follow the following linguistic route to increase your Spanish level and enjoy the local wonders.
- Colombia: Our Spanish school Bogota in Colombia is the next recommendation after learn Spanish in Mexico City, Oaxaca or Riviera Maya.
- Argentina: Live a cosmopolitan experience in Buenos Aires and identify the differences in vocabulary between Mexico and this country.
- Costa Rica: Explore the different landscapes of this country while practicing the language with your guide.
- Peru: If you are a history buff, discover all that this country has to tell through the language skills you acquired in our Spanish courses in Mexico.
- Chile: If you want to test your level of Spanish, you will have to visit Chile. We put it in fifth place because understanding the Chilean accent is a challenge, even for Spanish speakers from other countries.