Learn how to learn Spanish by listening and speaking through immersion in this bilingual programme in Spanish courses in Mexico.
Learning Spanish by listening and speaking are the pillars of the teaching methodology in Alegre Spanish Schools’ Spanish courses. Our immersive Spanish programme allows you to experience the culture of Mexico and meet students from all over the world.
Learning Spanish by listening
On beginners’ Spanish courses, learning Spanish by listening to your teacher is key to understanding the language. In order to be able to speak Spanish, you first have to listen carefully to how the words sound together. When learning Spanish by listening pronunciation, acceptance and expression play an important role, so students may develop this skill earlier than others.
The advantages of learning Spanish by listening to a native teacher are as follows.
- Spanish classes are more interesting and allow you to interact with the language.
- Studying Spanish through immersion allows you to understand the real accent and speed of native speakers. In other words, you won’t listen to audios with spaced-out, perfect pronunciation.
- By developing your listening skills, you will be able to reproduce the sounds of the language quickly and you will be able to speak Spanish in less time.
Learning Spanish by speaking
One of the main differences between beginners and advanced learners is pronunciation. People who take Spanish courses in Mexico increase their communication skills by learning Spanish by speaking with native speakers. Even the ratio between how fast you can learn to speak Spanish is up to 40% faster than students who choose to take Spanish courses through other means.
Some of the advantages of learning Spanish by speaking are:
- Develop your skills faster compared to traditional classes in your home country.
- Improve your pronunciation.
- Learn current and colloquial expressions of the language according to the location of the Spash Schools in Mexico.
- Get to know the lifestyle and culture, so you understand the meaning of phrases on another level.
- You will be able to think in Spanish, which will make you more fluent in conversation.
Learn Spanish phrases in Mexico
Learning Spanish in Mexico City will allow you to learn more Spanish phrases than anywhere else in the country. Here are a few points that will convince you to take Spanish courses in Mexico.
- Mexico is one of the countries with the highest number of expressions and the capital is no exception for learning them.
- Our students not only want to learn Spanish in Mexico, they are also interested in learning about the lifestyle in CDMX and the cultural differences compared to their home country.
- Study Spanish in Mexico City allows you to do different activities within a day and practise the language in the process.
- There is a new place to see in the Mexican metropolis, especially near our language school IH Mexico.
- You can take Spanish classes Mexico City in the morning and enjoy these places in the afternoon.
- We have the most competitive prices for Spanish courses in the city.
If you prefer to learn Spanish by listening and speaking with an accent from another country, you can also choose to study the language at our Spanish School Bogota.
Learn Spanish by listening through immersion
- Learn Spanish by listening to communicate effectively in a real environment.
- Our Spanish Schools have an integrated curriculum that prepares students for real life situations.
- At the end of the school year, students can take an official certification exam from the Instituto Cervantes.
- Students enrolled to learn Spanish by listening and speaking at the best Spanish school in Cancun can sign up for the social programme to learn about Mexican culture through engaging activities.
Si quieres aprender otros idiomas, pregunta por nuestras clases de inglés en línea.